In the Czech Republic, pure CBD is not a scheduled substance. In terms of legality, using isolate and extracts - which must always be THC-free - depends on additional regulations according to each product category. This regulatory report provides a thorough overview and analysis of the current regulatory regime in place in the Czech Republic, covering all laws and restrictions in relation to extracts and finished products, imports and exports, and medical and recreational cannabis.
This report will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of the regulatory framework that is currently in place in the Czech Republic, along with existing regulation around cultivation, licence requirements, import export and more. It also outlines the country’s attitude towards medical and recreational cannabis, with an especially detailed look at the country’s medical cannabis regulations. If you need to know all there is to know about CBD in the Czech Republic, then this is the report for you.
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.