1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Smoking Tobacco comprises the second largest sector in the Tobacco industry, in the Czech Republic. However, volumes are expected to decline in the 2019 - 2029 period in line with the industry as a whole. Multinationals dominate the market, and overall smoking prevalence in 2018 was 28.5%, an increase from 25.2% in 2017.
- Smoking Tobacco accounted for 7.8% of Tobacco products in the Czech market in 2019.
- Poland supplies the majority of imports, with 48.1% of volumes in 2018.
- Exports hit a high of 11,099 tons in 2018, with Germany the making up 41.8% of the volume.
- Imperial Tobacco is the biggest player in the country, with 37.5% of the market share.
- Overall, the tobacco market is expected to decline between the 2019 - 2029 period.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
- Market context
- Market size and structure
- Production and trade
- Taxation and retail prices
- Manufacturers and brands
- The smoking population
- Operating constraints
- Prospects and forecasts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Imperial Tobacco
- Philip Morris
- Javaanse Jongens
- Golden Virginia