This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for OTC drugs, medical devices and diagnostic kits used for self-care and the management of various common diseases.
The report considers only “Western” or modern drugs and excludes any other type of drugs such as alternative therapies. This report covers medical devices and diagnostic kits exempted by the U.S. FDA for OTC use.
This study aims to provide an understanding of the dynamics and forecasts of the OTC drugs, medical devices and diagnostic kits market worldwide and provides key market propositions over a five-year forecast period.
The report covers developed and emerging markets in order to help readers understand:
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of various diseases including cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic diseases, respiratory disorders, diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal disorders, sleep disorders, skin disorders, and ENT disorders.
- Detailed description and analysis of current OTC drugs, medical devices and diagnostic kits.
- Market characterization, unmet need, and market size and segmentation (by region, by segment, by diseases).
- The current state of the market and the key markets for its future development.
- Major regional trends.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2024.
- Global competitive thrust in terms of competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (research and development) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure: new regulations that will influence the development of the OTC drugs, devices and diagnostics market.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of OTC drugs, medical devices and diagnostics.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
- 26 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, medical devices and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of various target diseases, including common health disorders and severe chronic diseases where OTC drugs and devices play a key role in the management of diseases
- Assessment of the recent breakthroughs, current research activities, technological hurdles and latest trends related to the field of medical technologies
- Complete understanding about the usage and adoption rate of OTC drugs, devices and diagnostic kits in various regions
- Underlying details of key business opportunities to pivotal stakeholders to expand of business and capture the revenue in the specific verticals to analyze before investing or expanding the horizon within this market
- Competitive landscape encompassing a large chunk of small, medium and large players on both pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices and diagnostics side
- Profile description of leading market players, including 3M, Akron, Bayer AG, Celgene, and Eli Lilly and Co.
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Intended Audience
- Methodology and Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Target Diseases and Disorders
- Overview of Common Diseases and Disorders for OTC
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lifestyle Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Mental/Mood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Urology Disorders
- Chronic Wounds
- Chronic Pain
- Panic Disorder/Anxiety Disorder
- ENT Disorders
- Dental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Tobacco Smoking and Associated Diseases
- Chronic Diseases: Expanding Horizon for OTC Market
- Aging, Gender and Onset of Diseases
- Global Demographics
- U.S. Demographics
- U.S.: Gender, Age and Life Expectancy
- European Demographics
- Japanese Demographics
- Current Challenges and Future Directions
Chapter 4 OTC Drugs and Nutritional Supplements
- OTC Therapeutics Overview
- Evolution of OTC drugs
- Clinical Need of Drugs
- Drug-Based Disease Management
- Generic Drugs and Disease Management
- Generic Drugs vs. Branded Drugs
- Continued Resistance to Generics
- OTC Drugs and Types
- OTC Analgesics/Antipyretics
- OTC Antihistamine and Cough and Cold Drugs
- OTC Gastrointestinal Products
- OTC Dermatological Drugs
- OTC Oral Medical Care Products
- OTC Eye Care Products
- OTC Smoking Cessation Products
- Key Marketed OTC Drugs
- OTC Dietary Supplements and Types
- Eating Disorders
- Treatments for Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements (VMS)
- Distribution Channel for OTC
- Multinational OTC Drug Manufacturers
- Drug Stores and Other Chain Store Brands
- Practice of OTC Drug Purchase
- Regulatory Influence on OTC Drug Market
- Market Situation for OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements
- Well-Developed Markets
- Developing Markets
- Underdeveloped Markets
- Therapeutics and Cost Burden
- Unmet Need
- Current Challenges and Future Developments
Chapter 5 OTC Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Disease Management
- Clinical and Market Need of OTC Devices and Diagnostics
- Types of OTC Devices and Diagnostics
- Self-Care Devices and Wearables
- Diagnostic Devices and Kits
- Key Products
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Devices and Technologies
- Remote Patient Monitoring and Home Healthcare
- Advantages of Disease Management via Digital Care
- Unmet Need
- Current Challenges
- Future Outlook
Chapter 6 OTC Devices for Treatment Adherence
- Treatment Nonadherence
- Market Need for OTC Medication Adherence Devices
- Hardware-Centric OTC Medication Adherence Devices
- Smart Pill Bottle
- Automated Pill Dispenser
- Electronic Tray
- Smart Caps
- Other Adherence Devices and Solutions
- Key Products
- Smart Pill Dispensers, Pillboxes, Organizers, Smart Pill Cap and Bottle Systems
- Other OTC Adherence Devices
- Current Challenges
- Future Developments
Chapter 7 Market Size and Growth Analysis
- Market Size and Growth Analysis
- Market Size and Growth Analysis, by Region
- Market Size and Growth Analysis, by Product Segment
- Market Size and Growth Analysis, by Disease Type
- Market Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Market Growth Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Regulatory Impact on the OTC Market
- Brexit Effect on the OTC Market in Europe
- SWOT Analysis of OTC Market
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape in the OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics Market
- Competitive Landscape: Disease Treatment and Management with OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostic Technologies
Chapter 9 Strategies in the OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics Market
- Consolidation in the OTC Drugs and Devices Market
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics Market
- OTC Drugs and Nutritional Products (Vitamin and Mineral Supplements)
- OTC Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
- OTC Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- OTC Drugs and Nutritional Products (Vitamin and Mineral Supplements)
- Minority Stakes and Future Options to Acquire
- Future Strategic Landscape
Chapter 10 Regulatory Structure: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Regulatory Background
- Regulatory Systems for Medical Devices, by Region
- European Union
- Regulatory Systems for Pharmaceuticals, by Region
- Rules and Regulations for OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements
- Regulations for OTC drugs
- Regulations for Dietary Supplements
Chapter 11 Pricing and Reimbursement: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Pricing and Reimbursement Background
- Pricing and Reimbursement for Medical Devices, by Region
- Other Asia-Pacific
- Pricing and Reimbursement for Pharmaceuticals, by Region
Chapter 12 Conclusions-Outlook for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Major Developments Influencing the Market
- Technological Developments
- Demographic and Economic Trends
- Changing Structure of the Healthcare Industry
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Patient-Centric Programs
- Prevalence of Self-Care
- Burden on Public Health System
- Retain Market Leadership
- Long-Term Outlook
Chapter 13 Company Profiles
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- ABBVIE INC.
- ACADIA PHARMACEUTICAL
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS
- ACTAVIS PLC
- AETHLON MEDICAL INC.
- ALACER CORP.
- ALCON INC.
- ALERE INC.
- ALFRESA PHARMA CORP.
- ALIPHCOM INC.
- ALKALON A/S
- ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE
- AMGEN INC.
- AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS
- ANAVEX LIFE SCIENCES
- ANI PHARMACEUTICALS
- ANIMAS (A SUBSIDIARY OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON)
- ARENA PHARMACEUTICALS
- ARRAY BIOPHARMA
- ASAHI KASAI CORP.
- ASLAN PHARMACEUTICALS
- ASPEN PHARMACARE
- ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- ASTELLAS PHARMA INC.
- ASTRAZANECA PLC
- AUDENTES THERAPEUTICS
- AXSOME THERAPEUTICS
- BAUSCH & LOMB
- BAUSCH HEALTH
- BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
- BAYER AG
- BESPAK EUROPE
- BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- BTS BIOENGINEERING
- CARDIOMEMS INC. (A SUBSIDIARY OF ST. JUDE)
- CARMA LABORATORIES, INC.
- CHATTEM INC.
- CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICALS CO. LTD.
- CILAG AG
- CLEVELAND MEDICAL DEVICES
- COLGATE-PALMOLIVE CO.
- CONNECTEDHEALTH PTE. LTD.
- CONSORT MEDICAL
- CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS
- CSPC PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP
- DAIICHI SANKYO
- DERMA SCIENCES
- DEXCOM INC.
- DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD.
- ELI LILLY AND CO.
- ENDO INTERNATIONAL
- ENDOCEUTICS INC.
- ENTRA HEALTH SYSTEMS
- ERYTECH PHARMA
- EVERIST HEALTH
- EYESCIENCE LABS
- FERTIN PHARMA A/S
- GABA SCHWEIZ
- GALDERMA S.A.
- GEMINI PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- GENOMMA LAB INTERNATIONAL
- GENOMMA LAB USA
- GILEAD SCIENCES
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
- GLOOKO INC.
- GLUCOVISTA INC.
- HEALTH CARE ORIGINALS
- HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS
- HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO. INC.
- IHEALTH LAB INC.
- IMPACT SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES
- IMPAK HEALTH
- INFOBIONIC INC.
- INSULET CORP.
- INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES
- IOVANCE BIOTHERAPEUTICS
- IPSEN S.A.
- JAN MEDICAL INC.
- JIANGSU HENGRUI MEDICINE
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- KOWA CO. LTD.
- KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN
- LAKE CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC.
- LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER
- LIVANOVA PLC
- MALLINCKRODT PLC
- MANX HEALTHCARE LTD.
- MCM KLOSTERFRAU VERTRIEBS GMBH (KLOSTERFRAU HEALTHCARE GROUP)
- MEDA AB
- MEDTRONIC MINIMED INC. (A SUBSIDIARY OF MEDTRONIC)
- MELALEUCA INC.
- MERZ PHARMA
- MIO GLOBAL
- MITSUBISHI TANABE PHARMA
- MOCHIDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
- MYCARDIO LLC
- MYLAN INC.
- NEMAURA MEDICAL INC.
- NEOFECT CO. LTD.
- NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES
- NEUROMETRIX INC.
- NEUROVIGIL INC.
- NEUTROGENA CORP.
- NORTHEAST PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO. LTD.
- NOVASOM INC.
- NOVO NORDISK
- NOW FOODS
- OMADA HEALTH INC.
- OMNICELL INC.
- OMRON CORP.
- ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
- ORION PHARMA LTD.
- ORPYX MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS
- PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- PERRIGO PLC
- PGT HEALTHCARE (DIVISION OF PROCTER & GAMBLE)
- PHARMAVITE LLC
- PIERRE FABRE PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- PIRAMAL HEALTHCARE LTD.
- POLAR ELECTRO OY
- PRESTIGE BRANDS HOLDINGS INC.
- PREVENTICE INC.
- PRIZM MEDICAL INC.
- PROPELLER HEALTH
- PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS
- PROTEUS DIGITAL HEALTH INC.
- RECKITT BENCKISER (NORTH AMERICA) INC.
- RECKITT BENCKISER PLC.
- RECORDATI PHARMA GMBH
- REHAB-ROBOTICS (A MEMBER OF VINCENT MEDICAL HOLDINGS)
- REVOLYMER (U.K.) LTD
- REXAHN PHARMACEUTICALS
- SAGE PRODUCTS LLC
- SAGE THERAPEUTICS
- SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS
- SATO PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
- SENSEONICS HOLDINGS
- SENTICARE INC.
- SHAKLEE CORP.
- SHANGHAI PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDING
- SHIONOGI AND CO. LTD.
- SPROUTLING INC. (ACQUIRED BY MATTEL)
- ST. JUDE MEDICAL (A SUBSIDIARY OF ABBOTT LABORATORIES)
- STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG
- SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA CO. LTD.
- SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
- SWISSE WELLNESS PTY LTD.
- TAISHO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS
- TAISHO PHARMACEUTICAL
- TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
- TCR2 THERAPEUTICS
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
- TISSO NATURPRODUKTE GMBH
- TOWERVIEW HEALTH INC.
- TRANSLATE BIO
- TYME TECHNOLOGIES
- UNILIFE CORP.
- VERTEX PHARMACEUTICAL
- VITAL CONNECT
- WELLSPRING PHARMACEUTICAL CORP.
- WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC.
- WINMEDICAL SRL
- YPSOMED HOLDING AG
- ZEAVISION LLC
- ZOGENIX INC.
- ZYDUS CADILA
Chapter 14 Appendix A: List of Acronyms
Chapter 15 Appendix B: Professional Organizations
- American Heart Association
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- European Databank for Medical Devices (EUDAMED)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA or U.S. FDA)
- Hormone Foundation
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA)
- Network for Excellence in Health Innovation (NEHI)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
- National Institute of Aging (NIA)
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
- World Cancer Research Fund International
- World Health Organization (WHO)
List of Tables
Summary Table: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Country/Region, Through 2024
Table 1: Global Incidence Share of Hypertension, by Patient Group Type, 2019
Table 2: Global Prevalence of Angina Pectoris and Stroke (Survivors), Through 2030
Table 3: Global Prevalence of Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke, Through 2030
Table 4: Structural Heart Disease Management Through Medication
Table 5: BMI Calculation
Table 6: BMI Categories Based on Increasing Health Risks
Table 7: Trends in Obesity Composition of the World’s Population, Through 2025
Table 8: Obesity and Severe Obesity vs. General Population in U.S., Through 2025
Table 9: Global Share of Diabetes, by Type
Table 10: Global Prevalence of Diabetes, by Type, Through 2040
Table 11: Global Symptomatic Prevalence of Key Musculoskeletal Disorders, Through 2025
Table 12: Global Deaths, by Various Musculoskeletal Disorders, Through 2030
Table 13: Global Deaths from Digestive Diseases, by Region, Through 2025
Table 14: Global Deaths Share, by Various Chronic Disease Types, 2018
Table 15: Global DALYs Share, by Various Chronic Disease Types, 2018
Table 16: Estimated World Population and Annual Growth, by Age Group, Through 2030
Table 17: World Population, by Country/Region, Through 2030
Table 18: U.S. Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, Through 2030
Table 19: Estimates of Anticipated U.S. Life Expectancy at Birth, by Gender, Through 2020
Table 20: European Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, Through 2030
Table 21: Japanese Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, Through 2030
Table 22: Key Marketed OTC Drugs
Table 23: Cardiac Monitoring Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 24: Key Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 25: Sleep-Monitoring Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 26: Key Vital Sign and Activity Monitoring Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 27: Pain Management Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 28: Drug Delivery Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 29: Insulin Delivery Devices and Technologies, by Company
Table 30: Global Medication Adherence Percentages, by Chronic Diseases
Table 31: Smart Pill Dispensers, Pillboxes and Organizers, by Company
Table 32: Medication Tracking Devices and Apps, by Company
Table 33: Pill Organizer and Reminder Systems, by Company
Table 34: Smart Pill Cap and Bottle Systems, by Company
Table 35: Other Medication Adherence Solutions, by Company
Table 36: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Country/Region, Through 2024
Table 37: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Product Segment, Through 2024
Table 38: Global Market for OTC Treatment Adherence Devices, Through 2024
Table 39: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Disease Type, Through 2024
Table 40: SWOT Analysis of the OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics Market
Table 41: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Company, 2019
Table 42: Key Strategic Deals in the OTC Medical Devices and Diagnostics Market, by Company, 2012-2019
Table 43: Key Strategic Deals in OTC Drugs and Nutritional Product/Supplement Market, by Company, 2016-2019
Table 44: Key Strategic Deals for Business Units, Minority Stakes and Future Options to Acquire in the OTC Market, by Company, 2016-2019
Table 45: Differences in Regulatory Approval in the U.S. and Europe
Table 46: Trends in Per Capita Real Gross Domestic Product Growth, by Region, 2015-2018
Table 47: List of Acronyms used in OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics
List of Figures
Summary Figure: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Country/Region, 2018-2024
Figure 1: Global Incidence Share of Hypertension, by Patient Group Type, 2019
Figure 2: Global Prevalence of Angina Pectoris and Stroke (Survivors), 2004-2030
Figure 3: Global Prevalence of Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke, 2004-2030
Figure 4: Trends in Obesity Composition of the World’s Population, 2012-2025
Figure 5: Obesity and Severe Obesity vs. General Population in U.S., 2018 and 2025
Figure 6: Global Share of Diabetes, by Type
Figure 7: Global Prevalence of Diabetes, by Type, 2018 and 2040
Figure 8: Global Symptomatic Prevalence of Key Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2012-2025
Figure 9: Global Deaths Share, by Various Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2015
Figure 10: Global Deaths from Digestive Diseases, by Region, 2015-2025
Figure 11: Global Deaths Share, by Various Chronic Disease Types, 2018
Figure 12: Global DALYs Share, by Various Chronic Disease Types, 2018
Figure 13: Estimated World Population and Annual Growth, by Age Group, 2000-2030
Figure 14: World Population, by Country/Region, 2000-2030
Figure 15: U.S. Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, 2000-2030
Figure 16: Estimates of Anticipated U.S. Life Expectancy at Birth, by Gender, 2005-2020
Figure 17: European Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, 2000-2030
Figure 18: Japanese Population Estimates and Projections, by Age Group, 2000-2030
Figure 19: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Country/Region, 2018-2024
Figure 20: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Product Segment, 2018-2024
Figure 21: Global Market Share for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Product Segment, 2019
Figure 22: Global Market Share for OTC Drugs and Nutritional Supplements, by Therapeutic Classification, 2019
Figure 23: Global Market Share for Device Technologies, by Device Type, 2019
Figure 24: Global Market for OTC Treatment Adherence Devices, 2018-2024
Figure 25: Global Market for OTC Drugs, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, by Disease Type, 2018-2024
Figure 26: Trends in Per Capita Real Gross Domestic Product Growth, by Region, 2015-2018
OTC drugs, medical devices and diagnostics make up a multibillion-dollar business. The market is spread throughout more than 100 countries and is moving into other countries. Access to OTC drugs, dietary supplements, and medical devices and diagnostics has helped people to take a more active role in the management of their own health and in the treatment of common illnesses such as body pain, infectious illness, headache, fever, cough and cold, and many more.
OTC drugs and supplements such as analgesics, antipyretics, gastrointestinal products, dermatology products, ophthalmic products, dental products, first aid supplies, and smoking cessation products fall under leading therapeutic categories sold over-the-counter. OTC medical devices and diagnostics include self-care of various diseases and other health conditions. Blood pressure monitors, air purification masks, contraceptive devices, contact lenses, glucose monitoring and insulin delivery devices, inhaler pumps (excluding drug), ortho prosthetics, wearable health devices, drug adherence devices, glucose monitoring test kits, and point-of-care (PoC) diagnostics are some of the commonly used OTC devices for the management of various diseases.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbvie Inc.
- Acadia Pharmaceutical
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Actavis plc
- Aethlon Medical Inc.
- Alacer Corp.
- Alcon Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Alfresa Pharma Corp.
- Aliphcom Inc.
- Alkalon A/S
- Alliance Healthcare
- Amgen Inc.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Anavex Life Sciences
- Ani Pharmaceuticals
- Animas (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Array Biopharma
- Asahi Kasai Corp.
- Aslan Pharmaceuticals
- Aspen Pharmacare
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Astrazaneca plc
- Audentes Therapeutics
- Axsome Therapeutics
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bausch Health
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bespak Europe
- Bioxcel Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boston Scientific
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Bts Bioengineering
- Cardiomems Inc. (A Subsidiary of St. Jude)
- Carma Laboratories, Inc.
- Chattem Inc.
- Chugai Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Cilag AG
- Cleveland Medical Devices
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Connectedhealth Pte. Ltd.
- Consort Medical
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- Cspc Pharmaceutical Group
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Derma Sciences
- Dexcom Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’S Laboratories Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Endo International
- Endoceutics Inc.
- Entra Health Systems
- Erytech Pharma
- Everist Health
- Eyescience Labs
- Fertin Pharma A/S
- Gaba Schweiz
- Galderma S.A.
- Gemini Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Genomma Lab International
- Genomma Lab Usa
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Glooko Inc.
- Glucovista Inc.
- Health Care Originals
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Ihealth Lab Inc.
- Impact Sports Technologies
- Impak Health
- Infobionic Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Ipsen S.A.
- Jan Medical Inc.
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kowa Co. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Lake Consumer Products Inc.
- Les Laboratoires Servier
- Livanova plc
- Mallinckrodt plc
- Manx Healthcare Ltd.
- Mcm Klosterfrau Vertriebs GmbH (Klosterfrau Healthcare Group)
- Meda Ab
- Medtronic Minimed Inc. (A Subsidiary of Medtronic)
- Melaleuca Inc.
- Merz Pharma
- Mio Global
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Mycardio LLC
- Mylan Inc.
- Nemaura Medical Inc.
- Neofect Co. Ltd.
- Neurocrine Biosciences
- Neurometrix Inc.
- Neurovigil Inc.
- Neutrogena Corp.
- Northeast Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd.
- Novasom Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Now Foods
- Omada Health Inc.
- Omnicell Inc.
- Omron Corp.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Orion Pharma Ltd.
- Orpyx Medical Technologies
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Perrigo plc
- Pgt Healthcare (Division of Procter & Gamble)
- Pharmavite LLC
- Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Piramal Healthcare Ltd.
- Polar Electro Oy
- Prestige Brands Holdings Inc.
- Preventice Inc.
- Prizm Medical Inc.
- Propeller Health
- Proteostasis Therapeutics
- Proteus Digital Health Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser (North America) Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser plc.
- Recordati Pharma GmbH
- Rehab-Robotics (A Member of Vincent Medical Holdings)
- Revolymer (U.K.) Ltd
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- Sage Products LLC
- Sage Therapeutics
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Sato Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Senseonics Holdings
- Senticare Inc.
- Shaklee Corp.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding
- Shionogi and Co. Ltd.
- Sproutling Inc. (Acquired by Mattel)
- St. Jude Medical (A Subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories)
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- TCR2 Therapeutics
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Tisso Naturprodukte GmbH
- Towerview Health Inc.
- Translate Bio
- Tyme Technologies
- Unilife Corp.
- Vertex Pharmaceutical
- Vital Connect
- Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corp.
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- Winmedical Srl
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Zeavision LLC
- Zogenix Inc.
- Zydus Cadila