1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Lockheed Martin Corp (Lockheed Martin) is an aerospace and security company that provides advanced technology systems and products for defense, civil and commercial applications. The company offers management, technical, engineering, scientific, logistics and information services. Its product portfolio includes military and rotary-wing aircraft, airlifter, ground vehicles, missiles and guided weapons, radar systems, sensors, unmanned systems and naval systems. Lockheed Martin provides support and upgrade services for military aircraft, cybersecurity, ground vehicles, missile defense systems, satellites and space transportation systems. The US government is the company’s largest customer. The company has business operations in the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East. Lockheed Martin is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US. Lockheed Martin is one of the largest companies in the aerospace, military support, security, and technologies industry. It is the world's largest defense contractor.
Lockheed Martin operates in four business segments: Aeronautics, Missiles and Fire Control (MFC), Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), and Space. The COVID-19 outbreak could not impact Lockheed Martin in the same way it did to companies reliant on consumer industries, such as fast-moving consumer goods or passenger air travel. The outstanding majority of Lockeed Martin’s revenues are ensured by a schedule of payment agreed on a yearly basis. The impact of COVID-19 on Lockheed Martin production has not been felt dramatically from the start as the company mostly kept factories and assembly lines going.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Lockheed Martin.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Lockheed Martin due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Lockheed Martin.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Lockheed Martin In Market
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Lockheed Martin.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Lockheed Martin.
Table of ContentsScorecard
- Business Overview
- Business Exposure
- Production Line
- Annexe: Job Analytics
- Annexe: COVID-19 Polls
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lockheed Martin
- BAE Systems