1 of 1
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Enstilar through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Psoriasis market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend for each type of activity?
- How does Leo Pharma's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Dermatology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Enstilar throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Enstilar in 2019?
- Author leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than five years of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 9,800 paid interactions across 3,000 physicians made on behalf of Enstilar were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 21 peer products (i.e. Bryhali, Cosentyx, Duobrii, Enbrel, Humira, Ilumya, Impoyz, Inflectra, Olux, Otezla, Otrexup, Rasuvo, Remicade, Renflexis, Sernivo, Siliq, Skyrizi, Stelara, Taltz, Tremfya, and Ultravate) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 1