1 of 1
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Ruconest through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Hereditary Angioedema market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend for each type of activity?
- How does Pharming's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Allergy/Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Otolaryngology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Ruconest throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Ruconest in 2019?
- Author leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than five years of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 1,500 paid interactions across 800 physicians made on behalf of Ruconest were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 3 peer products (i.e. Cinryze, Haegarda, and Takhzyro) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 1