1 of 1
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Gardasil through reportable promotional activity in 2019 to drive use within the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend for each type of activity?
- How does Merck's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pediatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, and Internal Medicine) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Gardasil throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Gardasil in 2019?
- Author leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than five years of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 37,900 paid interactions across 24,300 physicians made on behalf of Gardasil were carefully examined to support our analysis.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 1