Founded in 2016, Graphcore Limited is a semiconductor company that develops intelligence processing units (IPU) that are specifically designed to accelerate innovation in the artificial intelligence (AI) space.
The report provides information and insights into Graphcore's, including -
- Overview of the company and its product offering
- Detailed insight into its business model, company type and headquarter
- Information on funding and partnership
- Biography of top management
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Graphcore’s business operations.
- Gain insights into partnership.
- Gain understanding about its technology focus.
Table of ContentsCompany Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Partnerships & Funding
- Key Employees
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mayfair Equity Partners and M&G Investments
- Ahren Innovation Capital
- Amadeus Capital Partners
- Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH
- Draper Esprit PLC