1h Free Analyst TimePreference for DIY Products - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Consumer Behavior Impact
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report is part of the publisher's COVID-19 Impact on Consumer Behavior series, which tracks how the pandemic has impacted consumer behavior and purchase decisions.
This report focuses on changing consumer behavior due to lockdown restrictions, with manifestations including developing new hobbies, and optimizing the use of time, money, and other resources.
- Consumers are concerned about the situation and their actions reflect their changing minds.
- Due to widespread lockdown restrictions, consumers are looking to make the best use of their time and resources by cooking more at home using online tutorials and developing new habits like gardening and undertaking home improvement projects.
- They are also using DIY beauty products as salons and beauty stores are closed and engaging with their favorite influencers to look for tips and tricks.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Consumer Behavior Impact: Preference for DIY Products
- The DIY Movement
- Motivations and Manifestations of the DIY Movement
- Key Consumer Behaviors driving the DIY Movement:
- DIY Home and Garden
- DIY Beauty and Grooming
- DIY Food and Beverages
- Key Take-Outs