This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of online consumers in Taiwan regarding OTT communication, social media and digital economy services.
This report identifies the most successful:
- OTT communication and social media services apps in Taiwan
- e-commerce and digital economy services in Taiwan.
Survey data coverage:
The fieldwork was conducted between July and August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. We sampled 1000 respondents.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- Which OTT communications apps are used most in Taiwan?
- How do consumers in Taiwan balance OTT communications with traditional services?
- What are the main payment mechanisms for e-commerce in Taiwan?
- Which organisations are consumers in Taiwan most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the ownership and interest levels for a range of connected devices in Taiwan?
- What proportion of consumers in Taiwan play video games, how frequently do they do so and which devices do they use?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers that are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the role of operators as content distribution channels and the impact of different approaches to pricing in the market.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Product managers that wish to understand how particular service design aspects (such as bundling and pricing) influence customer satisfaction and how retention can be improved.