1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Accessories in United States - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the accessories market in USA. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in accessories. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & accessories with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in USA is forecast to grow at a CAGR of -0.4% between 2019 and 2024 to reach USD473.4billion
- Accessories will grow at -3.4% to reach USD35.7bn by 2024
- Handbags in accessories dominates the sales and scarves expected to be the fastest growing
- The mass market accounts for 41.1% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value and luxury brands are making gains
- Victoria's Secret led the market in 2019, However Adidas showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the accessories market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in accessories categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- Introduction & contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Victoria's Secret
- Under Armour
- Michael Kors
- Louis Vuitton
- J.C. Penney Company Inc
- Thirty One