This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of online consumers in Taiwan. The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between July and August 2019.
The survey groups were chosen to represent the broader online consumer population. The analyst set quotes on age, gender and employment status to that effect. They sampled 1000 respondents.
- identifies the drivers of mobile and fixed customer experience
- identifies the key factors that influence consumers’ intention to churn from mobile and fixed services
- provides Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for mobile, fixed and pay-TV operators in Taiwan
- provides an analysis of the video content consumption habits in Taiwan.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the drivers of mobile and fixed customer experience? How are operators performing?
- Which key factors influence consumers’ intention to churn? How have consumers’ priorities been evolving?
- What are the Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) of mobile, fixed and pay-TV operators in Taiwan? Who leads and why?
- What are the typical video content consumption habits in Taiwan? Are OTT video services popular?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers that are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the role of operators as content distribution channels and the impact of different approaches to pricing in the market.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Product managers that wish to understand how particular service design aspects (such as bundling and pricing) influence customer satisfaction and how retention can be improved.
- Executive summary
- Mobile customer satisfaction and churn
- Mobile services and devices
- Fixed broadband satisfaction and churn
- TV and video consumption
- Methodology and panel information