Most survey respondents from UAE confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from UAE said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to network, 'core ethernet switches' is the network hardware technology that largest percentage of respondents claim that their enterprises are considering investing on over the next two years in UAE. The survey further highlights 'managed network services' is the network service that most enterprises in UAE are considering to invest in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in UAE are considering outsourcing their key IT functions in the next two years.
Enterprises in the US have either already outsourced their key IT functions or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in UAE -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into UAE based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into UAE based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in UAE
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the UAE based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Survey Demographics
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
- Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
- Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities