1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Aesthetic Injectables (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within General Surgery therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Aesthetic Injectables market for the year 2020 and beyond. Aesthetic Injectables refer to gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore a more youthful appearance. This is achieved by increasing the volume of sunken cheeks or temples, reducing lines around nose and mouth (marionette lines and smile lines), plumping up lips and enhancing facial contour. Aesthetic Injectables are rising in popularity, due to the non-surgical and non-invasive nature of these procedures.
In addition, successful outcomes are achieved quickly with limited recovery time. As the aesthetic injectables market grows, the number and variety of injectable fillers available to surgeons is increasing.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Aesthetic Injectables and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Aesthetic Injectables market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Aesthetic Injectables market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Aesthetic Injectables market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Allergan Plc, Galderma SA, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA, Sinclair Pharma Plc, Teoxane SA, Bohus BioTech AB and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Aesthetic Injectables marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Aesthetic Injectables market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Aesthetic Injectables market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Aesthetic Injectables market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Aesthetic Injectables market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Allergan Plc
- Galderma SA
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA
- Sinclair Pharma Plc
- Teoxane SA
- Bohus BioTech AB