1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Spinal Non-Fusion (Orthopedic Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Spinal Non-Fusion market for the year 2020 and beyond. Spinal Non-fusion can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions that affect the spine, such as degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, trauma, spinal tumours, and scoliosis. Non-fusion in spinal surgeries has become increasingly popular as an alternative to fusion in the treatment of patients with disc-related pain unresponsive to nonoperative care.
The future in this field is promising as motion-preservation techniques are increasingly becoming part of the spine surgeons’ armamentarium, especially with the introduction of new materials and new implant designs. One of the most important aspects in spinal non-fusion surgery is the preservation of as many of the anatomic structures as possible (muscles, fascia, ligaments, and joints) during the surgical exposure. In spinal fusion procedures, the elimination of motion at one level may cause adjacent segment disease and is one of the key consequences that motion-preserving technologies seek to prevent. Using less invasive approaches to the spine, spinal non-fusion procedure is possible to adequately expose the desired anatomic structures while minimizing the disadvantages of excessive soft tissue stripping, dissection, and prolonged retraction.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Spinal Non-Fusion and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Spinal Non-Fusion market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Spinal Non-Fusion market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Spinal Non-Fusion market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Globus Medical Inc., NuVasive Inc., Centinel Spine, RTI Surgical and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Spinal Non-Fusion marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Spinal Non-Fusion market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Spinal Non-Fusion market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Spinal Non-Fusion market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Spinal Non-Fusion market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic plc
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Centinel Spine
- RTI Surgical