1h Free Analyst TimeKingfisher plc. - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Kingfisher plc.'s performance.
The Kingfisher plc. group is expected to have a challenging 2020 due to prolonged store closures and a softening in demand in Europe.
The group's improved sales in May 2020 and a rise in online sales in April 2020 provided some positivity
- Kingfisher is expected to have a challenging 2020, with revenue forecast to decline 12.6% to US$14.1 billion.
- A concentrated geographical spread, together with the lack of a diverse business portfolio, will lead to significant business losses for Kingfisher plc.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Kingfisher plc. to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Kingfisher plc.'s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Kingfisher plc. has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Kingfisher plc.'s exposure to COVID-19
- Kingfisher plc.'s operational responses to COVID-19
- Key findings
- Key conclusions
- Global and regional impact
- Kingfisher plc.’s COVID-19 global impact score
- Kingfisher plc.’s forecast 2020 sales performance
- Kingfisher plc.’s exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
- Company reaction
- Operational reactions from Kingfisher plc.
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of Kingfisher plc. group sales and stores in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for Kingfisher plc. versus competitors
- Kingfisher plc. global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- Kingfisher plc. exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kingfisher Plc
- Adeo Groupe
- Bauhaus GmbH
- Hornbach Holdings