The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Casino GP SA's performance.
Casino GP SA’s encouraging Q1 results, driven primarily by the surge in demand at its supermarkets, hypermarkets and other essential retail outlets has shaped its 2020 revenue predictions.
Casino GP SA’s investments and partnerships to enhance its ecommerce services has helped its growth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Casino GP SA’s revenue is forecast to rise 6.5% in 2020 to reach $57.4bn, aided by the rise in demand for essential products during lockdowns and consequent movement restrictions in France and LATAM markets.
- Growth of ecommerce platform through strategic alliances will aid sales growth for the group during COVID19 crisis
- Casino GP SA group invested heavily towards digital channel expansion, efficient supply chain network and automated warehouse development.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Casino GP SA to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Casino GP SA's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Casino GP SA has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Casino GP SA's exposure to COVID-19
- Casino GP SA's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key findings
- Key conclusions
- Global and regional impact
- Casino GP SA’s COVID-19 global impact score
- Casino GP SA’s forecast 2020 sales performance
- Casino GP SA’s exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
- Company reaction
- Operational reactions from Casino GP SA.
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of Casino GP SA group sales and stores in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for Casino GP SA versus competitors
- Casino GP SA global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- Casino GP SA exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Casino GP SA
- Schwarz Beteiligungs
- Groupe Auchan
- Supertiendas & Droguerías Olímpica
- Wal-Mart Stores
- Lojas Americanas