An enhanced eBook platform, Health Reference Series Online, offers an intuitive search function and an expanded suite of research tools. It provides ongoing access to all current and future health publications, including the Health Reference Series and Teen Health Series collections along with other health and special edition titles. The subscription also includes one print copy of each title published during the subscription period, approximately 18 titles a year.
Government Support Index is an online subscription service that provides detailed information for all federal domestic programs offering financial and non-financial assistance. Users can find programs and agency contacts by federal agency, award types, applicant/beneficiary eligibility, and subject of need. Programs are organized in a thoughtful and procedural way to guide the user through the search and evaluation of programs, eligibility, and application procedures.
Standard Features in Health Reference Series Online
- Unlimited users at up to three locations
- Unlimited access to the current edition of any Omnigraphics' health title
- Remote access from anywhere at any time
- Access on any device…desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Permanent links for individual title linking
- Individual user accounts for patrons and students
- Clean, intuitive interface
- Powerful natural-language search
- Handy researcher tools including citation generation
- Authoritative content from respected government agencies and institutes, university research centers, professional medical associations, and non-profit health organizations.
- Comprehensive chapters feature generous use of headings and subheadings for ease of navigation.
- Tables, charts, and illustrations display statistical data and supplement explanations.
- Helpful glossary provides definitions of technical terms.
- Resource directories with contact information highlight organizations that can provide further information and support.
- Professionally prepared master index provides easy access to descriptive information, definitions, and related concepts.
"A valuable medical research resource for public libraries and primary or secondary school libraries. It may also serve as a basic reference for career and vocational schools." - Library Journal, May '17
“Health Reference Series has become a hallmark of reliable, timely consumer-oriented health information.” - E-Streams