Overall, the US takes the lead in terms of variety of sub-categories for the pet product market, however, Q1 2020 has seen a steady increase in these types of products in Europe too. While standard oils remain the most popular, categories such as topicals have started to grow, as have edibles. This report explores pet products in nine countries, focusing on product segmentation, product availability, CBD content and price structure.
This report provides a comprehensive look at the pet products category and the differences between Q4 2019 and Q1 2020. If you are interested in how these products are developing, what sub-categories are doing the best and what products are being discontinued, then this is the report for you.
1. Executive Summary
3. Pet Product Category Analysis
4. CBD Content Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Pet Product Glossary
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.