The factors such as increase in building renovation & remodeling, the rise in popularity of eco-friendly green building concept, R&D carried out in the technology of shotcrete process and raw materials, and technical & economic benefits of shotcrete along with sustainability of shotcrete process are expected to drive the growth of the North America shotcrete equipment market.
The North America shotcrete equipment market is segmented on the basis of various parameters such as technique, system, application, and equipment. Depending on technique, the market is classified into wet mix and dry mix. Based on system of spraying, it is divided into manual spraying and robotic spraying system. Further, the application segment is categorized into underground construction, inground swimming pool, water retaining structure, protective coatings, and repair works. The equipment segment is divided into general equipment, auxiliary equipment, and special equipment.
Top players in the market are investing huge capital in R&D activities to develop enhanced products to cater to the current demands. Some of the major players in the shotcrete equipment market are Mesa Industries, Inc (Airplaco and Gunite Supply), Cemen Tech Inc., SANY GROUP, CCS Group, LLC, RFI Construction Products, Cancrete Equipment Ltd., Reed Shotcrete Equipment, Blastcrete Equipment, LLC., Western Shotcrete Equipment, and Structural Shotcrete Systems, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the North America shotcrete equipment market from 2019 to 2027 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market are provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting market growth, in terms of both value and volume.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE NORTH AMERICA SHOTCRETE EQUIPMENT MARKET
- The outbreak of Coronavirus took place in November 2019 and soon spread worldwide. It easily turned into a pandemic and has impacted the whole world, affecting human lives economically as well as on personal levels.
- The building and construction segment also took a hit in the process and came to a complete stop. Moreover, renovation and repair works were also at a standstill.
- In the North American region, the U.S. was the most affected country. It recorded the highest number of COVID-19 positive patients and highest number of deaths. In addition, there was no lockdown enforced, yet people were reluctant to go out of their homes and resulted into various production and constriction sites being shut down.
- This largely impacted the flow of shotcrete throughout its value chain and thus, the covid-19 outbreak largely impacted North America shotcrete market.
- The above factors have impacted the growth of the North America shotcrete equipment market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Dry Mix
- Wet Mix
- Manual Spraying
- Robotic Spraying
- Underground Construction
- Inground Swimming Pool
- Water Retaining Structure
- Protective Coatings
- Repair Works
- General Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Special Equipment
- North America
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- BLASTCRETE EQUIPMENT, LLC.
- CanCrete Equipment Ltd.
- CCS Group, LLC
- Cemen Tech Inc.
- Mesa Industries, LCC.
- REED Shotcrete Equipment
- RFI Construction Products
- Structural Shotcrete Systems, Inc.
- Western Shotcrete Equipment
Table of Contents
1.2. Key Benefits for Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools and Models
2.2. CXO Perspective
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3. Patent Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Rapid Development of Shotcrete Technology and Raw Materials
22.214.171.124. Economic and Technical Efficiency of Shotcrete
126.96.36.199. Sustainability of Shotcrete Process
188.8.131.52. Transportation of Concrete Mix
184.108.40.206. Increase in Demand for Low-Cost Housing
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Impact of Key Regulations
3.7. Impact of Covid-19 on the North America Shotcrete Market
4.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
4.2. Dry Mix
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
4.3. Wet Mix
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
5.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
5.2. Manual Spraying
5.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
5.2.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
5.3. Robotic Spraying
5.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
5.3.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
6.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.2. Underground Construction
6.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
6.2.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
6.3. Inground Swimming Pool
6.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
6.3.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
6.4. Water Retaining Structure
6.4.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
6.4.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
6.5. Protective Coatings
6.5.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
6.5.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
6.6. Repair Works
6.6.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
6.6.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
7.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.2. General Equipment
7.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
7.2.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
7.3. Auxiliary Equipment
7.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
7.3.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
7.4. Special Equipment
7.4.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
7.4.2. Market Share Analysis, by Country
8.2. North America
8.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
8.2.2. Market Size and Forecast, by Technique
8.2.3. Market Size and Forecast, by System
8.2.4. Market Size and Forecast, by Application
8.2.5. Market Size and Forecast, by Equipment
8.2.6. Market Size and Forecast, by Country
220.127.116.11. Market Size and Forecast, by Technique
18.104.22.168. Market Size and Forecast, by System
22.214.171.124. Market Size and Forecast, by Application
126.96.36.199. Market Size and Forecast, by Equipment
188.8.131.52. Market Size and Forecast, by Technique
184.108.40.206. Market Size and Forecast, by System
220.127.116.11. Market Size and Forecast, by Application
18.104.22.168. Market Size and Forecast, by Equipment
22.214.171.124. Market Size and Forecast, by Technique
126.96.36.199. Market Size and Forecast, by System
188.8.131.52. Market Size and Forecast, by Application
184.108.40.206. Market Size and Forecast, by Equipment
9.1.1. Market Player Positioning, 2018
9.2. Top Winning Strategies
9.2.1. Top Winning Strategies, by Year
9.2.2. Top Winning Strategies, by Development
9.2.3. Top Winning Strategies, by Company
9.3. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
9.4. Competitive Dashboard
9.5. Competitive Heatmap
9.6. Key Developments
9.6.1. New Product Launches
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Company Snapshot
10.1.3. Product Portfolio
10.1.4. Key Strategic Moves and Developments
10.2. Cancrete Equipment Ltd.
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Company Snapshot
10.2.3. Product Portfolio
10.3. Ccs Group, LLC
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Company Snapshot
10.3.3. Product Portfolio
10.4. Cemen Tech Inc.
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Company Snapshot
10.4.3. Product Portfolio
10.5. Mesa Industries, Lcc.
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Company Snapshot
10.5.3. Product Portfolio
10.5.4. Key Strategic Moves and Developments
10.6. Reed Shotcrete Equipment
10.6.1. Company Overview
10.6.2. Company Snapshot
10.6.3. Product Portfolio
10.7. Rfi Construction Products
10.7.1. Company Overview
10.7.2. Company Snapshot
10.7.3. Product Portfolio
10.8.1. Company Overview
10.8.2. Company Snapshot
10.8.3. Operating Business Segments
10.8.4. Product Portfolio
10.8.5. Business Performance
10.9. Structural Shotcrete Systems, Inc.
10.9.1. Company Overview
10.9.2. Company Snapshot
10.9.3. Product Portfolio
10.10. Western Shotcrete Equipment
10.10.1. Company Overview
10.10.2. Company Snapshot
10.10.3. Product Portfolio
The analyst offers exhaustive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. The primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions.
They are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow them greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions.
They also refer to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically include; however, not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic news articles and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Furthermore, the accuracy of the data will be analyzed and validated by conducting additional primaries with various industry experts and KOLs. They also provide robust post-sales support to clients.