COVID-19 Impact on United Breweries July 10th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Although lockdown measures have been gradually lifted, India has been experiencing the prolonged period of the COVID-19 crisis. Overall, the significant losses in United Breweries' brand sales are highly likely, thus the company will need a radical strategic review to override the crisis.
- Slim hope for United Breweries to revive its business during the COVID-19 pandemic
- An undiversified business paints a gloomy picture for United Breweries amid the pandemic
- With a lack of geographic diversification, company sales are at high risk due to the pandemic in Asia
- The beer and cider sector is witnessing the largest decline in Asia by 135.1 million liters
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on United Breweries - Key Findings As of 10th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS United Breweries Limited's Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on United Breweries' Regional Sectors
- United Breweries' 2020 Exposure: Brand Sales at Risk by Region and Sector