COVID-19 Impact on L Brands July 8, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
L Brands' concentration in North America increases it vulnerability to the impact of the novel Coronavirus. However, its strong brand image and focus on continuing to serve its consumers through online channels may help the company to remain competitive during the global pandemic.
- Owing to economic uncertainty, the cosmetics and toiletries industry is expected to witness its highest decline in Latin America in 2020
- L Brand's strong presence in the personal hygiene sector will help it to sustain sales through the pandemic - The reopening of businesses in North America may offer some relief to L Brands
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on L Brands - Key Findings As of 8th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 Vs. L Brands' Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on L Brands’ Regional Sectors
- L Brands' Exposure: Brand Sales at Risk by Region and Industry
- Cosmetics and Toiletries Business 2020 Impact -$377.9M at Risk