COVID-19 Impact on Damm July 8, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Once the impact of Coronavirus abates and economy recovers, expansion across emerging markets should be prioritized by the company and also continue online delivery of alcoholic beverages to recover the loss occurred by COVID-19 pandemic to some extent. Alcoholic beverages industry is estimated to bear the burnt of COVID-19 and its effect on changes in consumer buying behavior. Consumers are adopting buying essentials only strategy during this epidemic to cope with the reduction in household income, and as a result alcoholic beverages are usually being avoided.
- Limited geographic presence and heavy concentration of business in Western Europe will have a detrimental impact on the brand's business
- Western Europe, the major operating region of Damm's beer segments, will bear the burden of losses due to pandemic
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Damm - Key Findings As of 8th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS Damm Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Damm Regional Sectors
- Damm's 2020 Exposure: Brand Sales (Volume) at Risk by Region and Sector
- Beer: Brand Sales (Volume) by Region and Sector VS Regional Impact Levels