COVID-19 Impact on Bitburger July 9, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Bitburger will witness a decline in its overall sales due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the resulting slowdown in the West European economy. The company needs to update its strategies to minimize losses, with a focus on how to leverage its non-alcoholic beverage categories and start to maximize its geographical presence.
- Closure of restaurants and bars may well significantly impact Bitburger's overall sales
- Owing to economic uncertainty and its concentration in Germany, Bitburger's sales are likely to see substantial decline in 2020 - Company’s over-reliance on Western Europe, especially Germany, will result in heavy losses
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Bitburger - Key Findings As of 9th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS Bitburger's Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Bitburger's Regional Sectors
- Bitburger's 2020 Exposure: Brand Sales (Volume) by Region and Industry VS Regional Impact Levels
- Alcoholic Beverages Exposure: Brand Sales (Volume) by Region and Category VS Regional Impact Levels