The market for Air Conditioner in Myanmar is growing year on year; this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
First Chapter provides the introduction of Myanmar Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary
Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Myanmar Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Myanmar. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share - Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC)
This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Myanmar Room Air Conditioners
This report covers sales of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners
Segments of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners, Window Type and Split AC Type are covered in this report with year 2016 to 2019.
7. Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioners
This report covers Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners
Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume is provided in this section.
Table of Contents
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
Figure-02: Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 - 2019
Figure-03: Myanmar Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 - 2019
Figure-04: Myanmar Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 - 2019
Figure-05: Myanmar Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 - 2019
Figure-06: Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 - 2019
Figure-07: Myanmar Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 - 2019
In this report, for analyzing the future trends for the studied market during the forecast period, the publisher has incorporated rigorous statistical and econometric methods, further scrutinized by secondary, primary sources and by in-house experts, supported through their extensive data intelligence repository. The market is studied holistically from both demand and supply-side perspectives. This is carried out to analyze both end-user and producer behavior patterns, in the review period, which affects price, demand and consumption trends. As the study demands to analyze the long-term nature of the market, the identification of factors influencing the market is based on the fundamentality of the study market.
Through secondary and primary researches, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence, are identified and are transformed to quantitative data through data extraction, and further applied for inferential purposes. The publisher's in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of their recommendations and advice.
The primary purpose of this phase is to extract qualitative information regarding the market from the key industry leaders. The primary research efforts include reaching out to participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions. The publisher also established professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling the following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develop the analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth, and forecast
The researcher's primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of the most experienced industry members. These participants include, however, are not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to the industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investment, and valuation experts
- Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
The publisher refers to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically includes, however, is not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, webcasts, and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecasts