Opportunities for revenue growth in the unified communications market remain considerable, but there is a growing threat to operators as integration with PSTN services increases.
Competition in the unified communications (UC) market is intensifying as providers work to sustain and drive revenue growth by expanding their portfolios and geographic reach. This often brings them into more direct competition with one another and with traditional PSTN providers.
This report examines how different vendors are approaching cloud-based unified communications (UC). It outlines key details such as the range of services offered, go-to-market strategies and financial performance. It highlights how vendors are working to differentiate their services and build market share.
It is based on several sources including:
- discussions with vendors and service providers in the UC market
- public announcements, press releases, annual reports and financial statements of market players.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the major trends in the delivery of UC services?
- How does the scope of the UC portfolio vary for different providers?
- What delivery models are being used (on-premises/hybrid/privately hosted/public cloud)?
- What go-to-market strategies and sales channels are UC service providers relying on?
- What are the key differentiators in this market?
Who Should Read this Report
- This report will be of interest to anyone involved in the business divisions or strategy teams of UC vendors.
- It will also be of interest to their retail partners, including telecoms operators, systems integrators and managed service providers that active in the UC space.
- It may also be of interest to providers of adjacent services such as CRM tools and contact centre services that are looking to partner with UC service providers.