This report provides forecasts for the communications service provider (CSP) spending on automated assurance software and related services for 2020-2025. The automated assurance market will reach USD6.9 billion by 2025. The total spending on the key drivers (5G-related assurance, cloud-based assurance technologies and intelligent automation) will increase at a CAGR of 15% and they will account for 60% of the total spending by 2025.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the automated assurance market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: probe systems, service management, intelligent performance and fault management and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the automated assurance market during 2020-2025?
- What are the growth rates in each of the sub-segments?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- What should vendors do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will professional services for automated assurance perform during the forecast period?
Who Should Read this Report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where the investments are shifting according to the different sub-segment categories. Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for growth.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities over the next 5 years.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to understand key areas that they should focus on.
- Executive summary and recommendations
- Automated assurance: overall revenue forecast and forecast breakdowns
- Sub-segment revenue forecasts
- Overall telecoms market context
- Market definition
- About the authors