This report provides market share data for mobile network operator (MNO) spending on telecoms-specific radio access network (RAN) products and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by sub-segment and vendor. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
This report provides:
- Detailed market share data for the RAN and small cells market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- 2G-4G RAN
- 5G RAN
- Small Cells
- An Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-five vendors in this segment, split by type
- Detailed profiles of 11 vendors in this market
Key Questions Answered
- What was the overall size of the RAN market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among MNOs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the RAN market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the RAN market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of MNO spending on products and professional services?
Who Should Read This Report?
- Vendors and executives in operator CTO offices that are responsible for network deployments
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand who the market competitors are and what their market position is
- MNOs’ strategy executives and CxOs
- The investment community