This research is a marketing analysis of the global telemedicine market in the world. A forecast of the market development until 2025 has been made by analysts with analysis of the market since 2018.
Research period: 2018-2019
Research object: Global telemedicine services and equipment market
Purpose of the research: Analysis and forecast of global telemedicine market development in the world
Geography of the research:
- Asia-Pacific: China
- The USA
- MENA Region: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Southern Asia: India
- State description of the global telemedicine market
- Assessment of the global telemedicine market capacity
- Global telemedicine market segmentation
- Description of the main competitors
- Assessment of the market development prospects
- Analysis of the COVID-19 impacts on the industry
- Making a forecast of the market development until 2025
- Desk research. Search and analysis of information from various sources, making calculations. Statistics and Analytics
- Modern statistical methods of forecasting, adjusted with the opinion of experts.
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the telemedicine market and provides the closest market size projection.
- The report reveals the tendencies of the market and provides them with information on key factors, limitations, problems, and opportunities for market growth.
- This report would help stakeholders better understand their competitors and get more insights to improve their business position.
- The report allows end-users to better understand what solutions exist in the telemedicine market for their industries and help them choose a supplier of appropriate solutions.
There are three key segments which are Electronic Health Records (EHR), Interactive Telemedicine, Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM). Global telemedicine market can be estimated at the level of USD 60.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to exceed USD 162 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.6% over the forecast period.
The EHR segment dominates the telemedicine market, with almost 42% market share in the revenue. The EHR market will be analyzed separately in one of the next chapters of the given research. Interactive Telemedicine has 36% revenue market share, and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) has 22% revenue market share. COVID-19 has contributed to the increasing tendency of the use of telemedicine apartment.
Chapter 1: Telemedicine market - global market review
1.1. History of telemedicine services
1.2. Telemedicine: technology and service description
1.3. Global telemedicine market size
1.4. Telemedicine market drivers
1.5. Top Telemedicine Medical Specialties
Chapter 2: Telemedicine Services Market (excluding EHR Market)
2.1. Level of Telemedicine Services Usage in Different Countries
2.2. Telemedicine Services in Key Markets
2.2.1. The Americas: the USA
2.2.2. European Region: the EU and Others
2.2.3. Asia Pacific: China
2.2.4. MENA Region: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2.2.5. Southern Asia: India
Chapter 3: Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market
3.1. EHR Market Overview
3.2. Legislative Framework of EHR Market Development
3.2.1. The USA
3.2.2. The European Union
3.2.3. Other Countries
3.3. Global EHR Market Segmentation
3.3.1. By Geographical Region/Country
3.3.2. By Product
3.3.3. By End User
3.3.4. By Application
3.3.5. By Vendor
Chapter 4: Global Telemedicine Equipment Market
4.1. Telemedicine Equipment Market Size
4.2. Telemedicine Equipment Market Segments
Chapter 5: Competitive Landscape
5.1. Non-Profit Telemedicine Associations
5.2. Key Telemedicine Market Players
5.3. Company Profiles
Chapter 6: Summary and Conclusions
List of Diagrams and Pictures:
Diagram 1. Global Telemedicine Market Size, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 2. Global Telemedicine Market Revenue by Three Key Segments, 2020, %
Diagram 3. Global Telemedicine Market Revenue by Region, 2020, %
Diagram 4. Share of Telemedicine Users across Different Countries, 2019, %
Diagram 5. Distribution of Telemedicine Users across Different Countries, 2019, %
Diagram 6. The USA Telemedicine Services Market Size, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 7. European Telemedicine Services Market Size, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 8. Telemedicine Services Market Size by Countries, 2019, USD million/%
Diagram 9. Telemedicine Services Market Size (Revenue) by Countries, 2019, %
Diagram 10. Chinese Telemedicine Services Market Size, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 11. The KSA Telemedicine Services Market Size, 2018-2025, USD million/%
Diagram 12. Indian Telemedicine Services Market Size, 2018-2025, USD million/%
Diagram 13. Global EHR Market Revenue, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 14. Electronic Health Record Market Revenue by Region, 2020, %
Diagram 15. Electronic Health Record Market Revenue by Product, 2020, %
Diagram 16. Electronic Health Record Market Revenue by End User, 2020, %
Diagram 17. Electronic Health Record Market Revenue by Application, 2020, %
Diagram 18. Global Telemedicine Equipment Market Revenue, 2018-2025, USD billion/%
Diagram 19. Telemedicine Equipment Market Revenue by Segment, 2020, %
List of Tables:
Table 1. Telemedicine Services Usage in Different Countries, 2019
Table 2. Distribution of Telemedicine Users and Telemedicine Revenues by Countries, 2019
Table 3. Level of Telemedicine Services Development in Key European Markets, 2019
Table 4. Key Vendors in the Global EHR Market
Table 5. Key Players in Global Telemedicine Market, 2019
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- AMD Global Telemedicine Inc.
- American Telemedicine Association (the ATA)
- Amwell Corporation
- Athenahealth Inc.
- BioTelemetry Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA
- Doctor on Demand
- Epic Systems Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Greenway Health
- International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth (the ISfTeH)
- Koninklijke Philips
- Medical Information Technology Inc. (MEDITECH)
- NextGen Healthcare Inc.
- OCHIN Inc.
- SHL Telemedicine Inc.
- Teladoc Health Inc.