Furnace carbon black market demand update using the most recent market drivers and analysis. Yearly demands for 2015 to 2040, Quarterly demands for 2019 & 2020.
This report is an extension of the publisher's Annual Furnace Carbon Black Industry and Markets Report. The bespoke market intelligence system is used to analyse short-term (quarterly) and long-term (annual) market demand movements by segment (Tire, MRG, Plastics, Others) and region. This is done by updating key market drivers such as automotive production, regional vehicle parcs, international trade, economic outlooks. Segment specific drivers such as product types, technologies and sector-specific outlooks (energy, mining) are also incorporated, as is additional granular analysis for vehicle types and parc developments.
The executive summary provides key takeaways designed for easy transfer into management presentations.
- Product: Furnace Carbon Black.
- Markets: Tire, MRG (rubber goods), plastics and other segments. (Other includes coatings, inks and specialist applications which are presented as a combined number).
- Geographies: This report covers the global furnace carbon black industry, the global geographies are split into 10 regions: Africa, China, CIS, Europe, India, Middle East, North America, North Asia, South America and South Asia.
- Time Frame: Years 2015 to 2040 for YoY market volumes and 2019/20 for QoQ volumes.
- Market Demand: Historic yearly and quarterly demands are modelled and benchmarked against independently calculated values. Forward years and quarters are projected using stated modelling techniques.
- Quarterly global market demand update
- Executive Summary with Practical Findings and Key Takeaways
- Comprehensive management of underlying industry drivers
- Global & Regional Analysis Covering the Years 2015 to 2040
- Quarterly market demand movements for 2019 and 2020
- Data in Excel Workbook
This report is targeted at carbon black manufacturers, rubber chemical manufacturers and tire manufacturers. The content is suitable for marketing strategies, market research and market insight. Other parties which will find this report valuable include: equipment suppliers, raw material producers, carbon black traders and industry consultants.
- Detailed market demands benchmarked against actual usage patterns.
- Quarterly market demand movements with historic validations.
- Comprehensive market driver management
1. Executive Summary
- Definitions, Abbreviations & Nomenclature
- Information Sources
3. Global & Regional Market Drivers
- Automotive Production
- Vehicle PARC Growth
- Import-Export Balances
- Regional Real GDP Growth
- Segment Specific Drivers
4. Global Demand & Benchmarking
5. Regional Demand for All Segments
6. Regional Demand for the Tire Segment
7. Regional Demand for the MRG Segment
8. Regional Demand for the Plastic Segment
9. Regional Demand for Other Segments
- General Reporting Principles
- Consumer-Up Analysis
- Data Validation
- Market Segments & Subsegments
11. Additional Documentation
List of Tables
Table 2.1 - Yearly Global Market Demand by Segment 2015 to 2040
Table 2.2 - Quarterly Global Market Demand by Segment 2019 to 2020
Table 2.3 - Short-Medium Term Drivers Improving FCB Market Demand Outlook
Table 2.4 - Long Term Drivers Improving FCB Market Demand Outlook
Table 2.5 - Short-Medium Term Drivers Decreasing FCB Market Demand Outlook
Table 2.6 - Long Term Drivers Decreasing FCB Market Demand Outlook
Table 3.1 - Abbreviations, Definitions & Nomenclature
Table 5.1 - GTRCDB Global Estimate vs Estimates Based on Financial Data 2015 to 2019
Table 5.2 - GTRCDB Global Quarterly Estimates vs Estimates based on Financial Data 2018 to 2020
Table 6.1 - Yearly Regional Demand All Segments 2015 to 2040
Table 6.2 - Quarterly Regional Demand All Segments 2019 to 2020
Table 7.1 - Yearly Regional Demand for the Tire Segment 2015 to 2040
Table 7.2 - Quarterly Regional Demand for the Tire Segment 2019 to 2020
Table 8.1 - Yearly Regional Demand for the MRG Segment 2015 to 2040
Table 8.2 - Quarterly Regional Demand for the MRG Segment 2019 to 2020
Table 9.1 - Yearly Regional Demand for the Plastics Segment 2015 to 2040
Table 9.2 - Quarterly Regional Demand of the Plastics Segment 2019 to 2020
Table 10.1 - Yearly Regional Demand for Other Segments 2015 to 2040
Table 10.2 - Quarterly Regional Demand for Other Segments 2019 to 2020
Table 11.1 - Future Year Projections
Table 11.2 - Tire Types and Subtypes
Table 11.3 - Rubber Goods Industries and Sub Segments
Table 11.4 - Plastic Industries and Sub Segments
Table 11.5 - Other Industry Sub Segmentations
List of Figures
Figure 2.1 - Yearly Global & Regional Market Demand All Segments 2015 to 2040
Figure 2.2 - Quarterly Global & Regional Market Demand All Segments 2019 to 2020
Figure 4.1 - Global PC-SUV and LT-TRB Automotive Production 2015 to 2040
Figure 4.2 - Global PCSUV PARC Growth 2015 to 2040
Figure 4.3 - Regional IE Balances for PCSUV Tires 2015 to 2040
Figure 4.4 - Regional Real GDP Growth 2015 to 2040
Figure 11.1 - ‘Consumer-Up’ Market Analysis
Figure 11.2 - Consumer Plant Parameters
Figure 11.3 - Product Technology Parameters
Figure 11.4 - Market Utilisation Parameters