Cardiovascular implants are devices used to treat heart disorders. They are helpful devices that record information, detect fluctuations like arrhythmias and other various cardiac dysfunctional activities. Among all the available implants, pacemakers are the most widely used cardiac implants in the market.
The Global Cardiovascular Implants Market is estimated to be USD 21.4 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 29.7 Bn by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
With a given rise in the number of cardiovascular disorders coupled with an increasing geriatric population, the market requirement for cardiovascular implants has been high. However, the costs associated with the implants hinders the growth of this market.
- Growing incidences of cardiovascular disorders
- Favorable reimbursement policies by government agencies
- Improved efficacy and safety of cardiovascular implants
- Rise in the geriatric population
- High cost of cardiac implants
- Strict approval process associated with the devices
- Risk of Infection due To Cardiac Implants
- Technological advancements in Cardiac Implants
- Rise in the R&D activities
- Highly advanced implantable devices
- 3D printing of implants
- By Geography, North America is anticipated to lead the market.
- Global Cardiovascular Implants is further segmented based on product, material, procedure, indication, and geography.
Global Cardiovascular Implants Market, By Product
- Pacemaker Devices
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices
- Implantable Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
- Implanted Heart Rhythm Monitors
- Coronary Stents
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Heart Valve
Global Cardiovascular Implants Market, By Material
- Metals and Alloys
- Biological Materials
Global Cardiovascular Implants Market, By Procedure
- Open Heart Surgery
Global Cardiovascular Implants Market, By Indication
- Myocardial Ischemia
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Congestive Heart Failure
Global Cardiovascular Implants Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Some of the companies covered in this report are Edwards Life sciences Corporation, Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, Biotronic, and Lepu Medical.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
- Lions: Represents companies with a strong foothold in the market, with the highest market share, large investments in technologies, new products.
- Bulls: Companies that are medium in size competing with their USPs, growing companies with proven market share.
- Rabbits: Small companies but growing rapidly, constantly improving their offerings in the market.
- Tortoise: Companies which are slow in growth, having a long legacy and stable or negative in performance
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cardiovascular Implants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
4.2 Market Dynamics
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices
6.3 Implantable Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
6.4 Implanted Heart Rhythm Monitors
6.5 Coronary Stents
6.6 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
6.7 Heart Valve
7.3 Biological Materials
8.2 Open Heart Surgery
9.2 Myocardial Ischemia
9.3 Acute Myocardial Infarction
9.4 Congestive Heart Failure
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.4.5 Rest of Europe
10.5.5 Rest of APAC
10.6 Middle East and Africa
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & Fundings
12.2 AMG International
12.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG
12.5 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.6 Edwards Lifesciences
12.8 Johnson & Johnson
12.9 Medtronic plc
12.10 Neovasc Inc.
12.11 On-X Life Technologies Inc.
12.12 Proxy Biomedical Limited
12.13 REVA Medical Inc
12.14 The Sorin Group
12.15 W.L. Gore & Associates Inc
12.16 Thoractec Corporation
12.17 Syncardia systems
12.18 LivaNova PLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- AMG International
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic plc
- Neovasc Inc.
- On-X Life Technologies Inc.
- Proxy Biomedical Limited
- REVA Medical Inc
- The Sorin Group
- W.L. Gore & Associates Inc
- Thoractec Corporation
- Syncardia systems
- LivaNova PLC