1. Creating and disseminating positive psychology interventions- Everett L. Worthington, Jr.
2. Notable advances in the science of well-being - Jessica Kansky and Edward Diener.
3. Time perspective, time use and subjective well-being- Illona Boniwell and Evgeny Osin.
4. The empathy-altruism hypothesis: What it is, and why it’s important - C. Daniel Batson
5. Mindfulness of Daily Emotion, Feeling better than you think- Eve Ekman.
6. Positive orientation - further evidence from Serbian findings -Vesna Petrović, Gian Vittorio Caprara and Dragan uljević.
7. The ups and downs of love: How love goes well or badly - Robert J. Sternberg.
8. The efficacy of theory-driven positive psychology interventions: A systematic review - Stewart I. Donaldson, Scott I. Donaldson and Joo Lee.
9. The many forms of enjoyment- Paul Ekman.
10. Positive cyber psychology: The classification of the new field - Jolanta Burke.
11. Flow as a Component of a Good Life - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
12. Physiological and epigenetic implications of Positive Emotions- Massimo Agnoletti and Sandro Formica.
13. Positive creativity - Robert J. Sternberg
14. Optimism and time: Towards a happy ending. Aleksandra Kostic, Derek Chadee, Jasmina Nedeljković and Marija Pejičić