1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Genomics refers to the study of an entire set of DNA within an organism. This includes researching their molecular components, structures and functions of genes, and developing technologies that aim to map and edit sequences of DNA. What started as a global scientific endeavor to map the human genome in the 1990s, had unintentionally also created an entirely new business market, whereby companies use the genomic technologies to provide personal, direct-to-consumer genomic testing services. This enabled consumers to gain unprecedented insights into their health, the publisherllbeing, and even family ancestry, all from a genomic perspective.
This themes report focuses on Genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector. Direct-to-consumer genetic testing has been a rapidly expanding market that continues to generate substantial amounts of revenue and public interest. Players in the genomics market range from small private companies that specialize in specific value chains, to large corporations that dominate multiple industries.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector.
Components of the report include -
- Key Players - identify key players in genomics and their position in the value chain.
- Trends - identify the key trends shaping the genomics industry over the next two to three years. These are classified into technology, macroeconomic, and regulatory trends.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of genomics across major medical device markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various segments of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- COVID-19 Impact - Identify the impact of COVID-19 on the genomics theme
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of genomics by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in genomics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on genomics and identify which types of companies could potentially benefit/lose from this impact.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- COVID-19’s Impact on Genomics
- Thematic Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Illumina Inc.
- InVitae Corp
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- 23andMe Inc.
- Ancestry.com Holdings LLC
- CRI Genetics
- Dante Labs Inc
- Full Genomes Corp Inc
- Helix OpCo LLC
- LiveWello LLC
- MyHeritage Ltd
- Nantomics LLC
- Orig3N Inc
- Pathway Genomics Corp
- PerkinElmer Genomics
- ToolBox Genomics, Inc.
- Veritas Genetics Inc