Eye diseases such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and macular edema require continuous monitoring of eye health, as they can be treated if detected early, but if left undetected, it can silently and rapidly progress to irreversible loss of vision.
Home-based ophthalmic monitoring solutions can help in preventing vision deterioration in patients with high risk of developing debilitating eye conditions by providing timely and early detection of warning signs with continuous monitoring of visual health, and also enabling better ocular disease management by tracking the effectiveness of therapy. Home monitoring solutions provide continuous data on the progress of the disease and also enhance compliance by increasing patient engagement. With the entry of home-based solutions in the ophthalmic space, eye hospitals and ophthalmologists have started adopting innovative business models. It is creating a transformative mega trend in the ophthalmology practice.
1. Strategic Imperative and Growth Environment
- Strategic Imperative
- Growth Environment
2. The Radar™ Home-based Ophthalmic Monitoring Solutions
3. Companies to Action:
- Notal Vision
- EyeQue Corporation
- Implandata Ophthalmic Products
- Revenio Group
- Oculocare Medical
- GLANCE Optical Pty. Ltd.
- EyeLab Ltd.
- Kubota Vision
4. Strategic Insights
5. Next Steps: Leveraging the The Radar™ to Empower Key Stakeholders
- Significance of Being on the The Radar™
- The Radar™ Empowers the CEO’s Growth Team
- The Radar™ Empowers Investors
- The Radar™ Empowers Customers
- The Radar™ Empowers the Board of Directors
6. The Radar™ Analytics
- The Radar™: Benchmarking Future Growth Potential
- Legal Disclaimer