COVID-19 Impact on Grupo Bimbo, H2 2020 Update key findings as of September 16th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Categories such as bakery and cereal and dairy and soy food, which are considered staples, are expected to experience an increase, whereas indulgent categories such as savory snacks are expected to decline during the pandemic. Even though the company is heavily reliant on North America and Latin America, which are the worst affected by the pandemic, it is expected to hold up well during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 induced changes in customer buying behavior to assist the company’s growth in 2020
- Grupo Bimbo’s food business is expected to withstand the impact of COVID-19 and grow in 2020
- Grupo Bimbo's is expected to have strong growth in the bakery and cereals sector in 2020
- The company’s bakery & cereals sector performance in North America and Latin America drive its top line growth
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Grupo Bimbo - key findings as of 16th September, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Grupo Bimbo's brand sales
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Procter & Gamble brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Grupo Bimbo's regional sectors
- Contact us
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Grupo Bimbo
- General Mills
- Mondelez International