This dataset summarises the most relevant fixed broadband customer experience KPIs for major operators in 24 countries based on primary research. It provides key metrics that allow for comparison between operators and highlights the best performers in individual countries and worldwide. Analysis of the data contained herein is provided in a series of reports focused on fixed broadband customer satisfaction in the different regions covered.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between August and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. The analyst sets quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Satisfaction with overall service
- Satisfaction with price
- Satisfaction with service reliability
- Satisfaction with service speed
- Satisfaction with customer service
- Satisfaction with usage restrictions
- Intention to churn from fixed broadband provider in the next 6 months.