The publisher’s 'New Zealand Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019).
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in New Zealand -
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand reinsurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in New Zealand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to New Zealand reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Mergers & AcquisitionsChapter 7 Competitor ProfilesChapter 8 Appendix
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
- Premium Ceded Trends and Cession Rates
- Premium Ceded Trends
- Cession Rates
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- RGA Reinsurance Company
- Chubb Reinsurance