- An assessment of T.M. Scanlon’s seminal work What We Owe to Each Other.
- Written by five leading moral philosophers.
- Contributes to debates initiated by Scanlon on value theory, normative ethics, and metaethics.
- Includes a response by T.M. Scanlon in which he clarifies and develops his views.
1. Constructivism vs. Contractualism. (Onora O’Neill).
2. Scanlon on Well-Being. (Jonathan Wolff).
3. Numbers, With and Without Contractualism. (Joseph Raz).
4. Justifiability to Each Person. (Derek Parfit).
5. The Limits of Moral Constructivism. (Mark Timmons).
6. Replies. (T. M. Scanlon).