- The first volume in the new Fundamentals of Philosophy series.
- Presents lively, real-world examples and thoughtful discussion of key moral philosophers and their ideas.
- Constitutes an excellent resource for readers coming to the subject of ethics for the first time.
1. The Challenge to Moral Universalism.
2. God and Human Nature.
3. Classical Utilitarianism.
4. Contemporary Consequentialism.
5. Kantian Ethics.
6. Social Contract Theory.
8. Virtue Ethics.
9. Feminist Ethics.
10. Moral Nihilism.