The International Encyclopedia of Communication Theory and Philosophy is the definitive single-source reference work on the subject, with state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on key issues from leading international experts. It is available both online and in print.
- A state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on the key issues raised by communication, covering the history, systematics, and practical potential of communication theory
- Articles by leading experts offer an unprecedented level of accuracy and balance
- Provides comprehensive, clear entries which are both cross-national and cross-disciplinary in nature
- The Encyclopedia presents a truly international perspective with authors and positions representing not just Europe and North America, but also Latin America and Asia
- Published both online and in print
- Part of The Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias of Communication series, published in conjunction with the International Communication Association. Online version available at [external URL]
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown