- Encourages a reassessment of the human-dolphin relationship, arguing for an end to the inhuman treatment of dolphins
- Written by an expert philosopher with almost twenty-years of experience studying dolphins
- Combines up-to-date research supporting the sophisticated cognitive and emotional capacities of dolphins with entertaining first-hand accounts
- Looks at the serious questions of intelligent life, ethical treatment, and moral obligation
- Engaging and thought-provoking
1. Dolphins: The Philosophical Questions.
2. The Anatomy and Physiology of Living in the Water.
3. Do Dolphins Think and Feel?.
4. Can Dolphins Solve Problems and Understand Language?.
5. Dolphin Social Intelligence.
6. What Kind of Beings are Dolphins?.
7. Ethics and Human/Dolphin Contact.