List of Contributors.
1. Reducing Crime (Cynthia McDougall, Amanda E. Perry and David P. Farrington).
2. Methodology of the UK Review of Evidence (Amanda E. Perry).
3. Alcohol and Drug Treatments (Mary McMurran).
4. Diversion from Prosecution at Court and Effective Sentencing (Carol Hedderman and Mike Hough).
5. Probation and Prison Interventions (Caroline Friendship and Mia Debidin).
6. CCTV and Street Lighting: Comparative Effects on Crime (Brandon C. Welsh and David P. Farrington).
7. Situational Burglary and Housing Interventions (Trevor Bennett).
8. Economic Methodology and Evaluations: The Costs and Benefits of Criminal Justice Interventions (Raymond Swaray).
9. Overview of Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions in the UK (Cynthia McDougall, Amanda E. Perry and David P. Farrington).