This concise encyclopedia is the most complete international survey of sociology ever created in one volume.
- Contains over 800 entries from the whole breadth of the discipline
- Distilled from the highly regarded Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology, with entries completely revised and updated to provide succinct and up-to-date coverage of the fundamental topics
- Global in scope, both in terms of topics and contributors
- Each entry includes references and suggestions for further reading
- Cross-referencing allows easy movement around the volume
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown