5. General Recovery , Characterisation and Typing Protocols for VTEC.
9. Foods as Vehicles of VTEC Infection.
10. A Case Study of Cheese Associated E. coli O157 Outbreaks in Scotland.
11. Pathogenic Aspects of VTEC Infections in Ruminants.
12. Pathogenic Aspects of VTEC Infection in Non-ruminant Animals.
13. Pathogenic Aspects of STEC Infections in Humans.
14. Healthy Animals as Carriers of STEC.
15. Survival and Growth of VTEC in the Environment.
19. Farm Management Practices: A Swedish Case Study.
20. Control of VTEC in the Meat Industry.
21. Control of VTEC in Non-meat Food Products.
22. Clinical Management of E. coli O157 Infection.
24. Verocytotoxigenic E. coli - Legal Aspects.