- Offers a collaborative approach to the school-based bullying problem
- Emphasizes the crucial role student bystanders can play in countering bullying, and how to promote positive bystander behaviors
- Examines contentious research, such as the role genetics or parenting in early childhood may play in creating bullies and victims
- Answers to FAQs by parents in the final chapter are often controversial but intended to stimulate thought
2. The Cares of Parents.
3. The Nature of Bullying.
4. The Research into Bullying in Schools.
5. Your Children at School.
6. On Telling.
8. Parenting and Healthy Child Development.
9. Parents as Life Educators.
10. Parents Helping Children with Bullying Problems.
11. What Good Schools are Doing about Bullying.
12. Some Questions and Answers.