- The most complete textbook on this key subject.
- Fully illustrated throughout with photographs and diagrams.
- Informative case studies and examples.
- Considers the physical environment as a whole and stresses the link between the elements.
List of Tables.
List of Plates.
List of Figures.
2. Atmospheric Circulation Systems and Weather Disturbances.
3. Climatic Characteristics.
4. Humid Tropical Soils.
5. Humid Tropical Vegetation.
8. Environmental Resources and Hazards in the Humid Tropics.
9. Environmental Issues Facing the Humid Tropics.