This edition of the Inside R&D Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers development of novel devices that overcomes the traditional limitations of pressure sensors, design and development of low cost graphene filters for efficient capturing of waste gases from industrial exhaust stream, and the use of genetic engineering for the development of safer polio vaccines. The TOE also features information on the design and synthesis of electro catalysts that can be used in rechargeable batteries and the utilization of hydrolysis process for enhancing the chemical degradation of polyester.
The Inside R&D TOE focuses on innovations associated with the use of novel neuro stimulation-based implants for treatment of chronic pain and the latest innovations enabling cost-effective use of bio-controls for minimizing pest attacks and crop diseases. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of self-healing materials that enhance the durability and shelf life of concrete structures.
Inside R&D Technology Opportunity Engine covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. The analyst provides intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Plastic Degradation, Self-Healing Concrete, Hydrogen Production, and Software Inspection Tools
- University of California - Los Angeles, US
- Hunan University, China - Growth Opportunities
- University of New South Wales, Australia - Growth Opportunities
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control, UK - Growth Opportunities
- Northwestern Polytechnical University, China - Growth Opportunities
- Michigan State University, US - Growth Opportunities
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan - Growth Opportunities
- Salvia Bioelectronics B.V. The Netherlands - Growth Opportunities
- Datacloud, Australia
- Biotalys, Belgium - Growth Opportunities
- Green Basilisk B.V. the Netherlands - Growth Opportunities
- Hazer Group Ltd. Australia - Growth Opportunities
- Rice University, US - Growth Opportunities
- Amra Medical, US - Growth Opportunities
- The Wistar Institute, US - Growth Opportunities
- Eurecom, France
- University of Birmingham, UK
- University of California, US - Growth Opportunities: Software Inspection Tools
2. Key Contacts
- Amra Medical
- Green Basilisk B.V.
- Hazer Group Ltd.
- Hunan University
- Michigan State University
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Rice University
- Salvia Bioelectronics B.V.
- The Wistar Institute
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- University of Birmingham
- University of California
- University of California - Los Angeles
- University of New South Wales