This issue of Oil and Gas Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features information on the use of autonomous robots to gather real-time data and for efficient maintenance in inaccessible locations in the oil fields, the design and deployment of robotic sea snakes to maneuver strong ocean currents for the maintenance of subsea infrastructure and the development of explosion proof robots for autonomous operations in petrochemical plants. The TOE also features information on the development of software platforms based on cutting edge data analytics and artificial intelligence for enhancing oil exploration and production. The TOE focuses on innovations associated with the use of novel cyberattack detection processes of buoy sensors used in oil exploration and leakage detection and the latest innovations enabling the development of cognitive analytics to enhance the cybersecurity of IoT solutions used in the oil & gas industry. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of zeolite catalysts enabling efficient oil & gas refining, the latest developments in drone-based remote sensing technology for oil & gas exploration, the use of clay mineral-based nanomaterials for efficient carbon dioxide separation from waste flue gas, and the latest trends in the use of microwave aided catalytic reduction for the conversion of plastics into hydrogen and carbon nanotubes.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
1. Innovations In Robotics, Drones, And Digitalization Of The Oil & Gas Industry
- Taurob Technologies, Austria - Growth Opportunities
- Eelume AS, Norway - Growth Opportunities
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan - Growth Opportunities
- Sarcos Robotics, US - Growth Opportunities
- Schlumberger Limited, US - Growth Opportunities
- Southern Marine Science and Engineering Guangdong Laboratory, China - Growth Opportunities
- Xinjiang University, China - Growth Opportunities
- Sparkcognition Inc., US - Growth Opportunities
- Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland - Growth Opportunities
- Southwest Research Institute, US - Growth Opportunities
- University of Bayreuth, Germany - Growth Opportunities
- University of Oxford, UK - Growth Opportunities
2. Key Contacts