1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Robots continue to become smarter, cheaper, faster, and more commonplace. In 2019 the global robotics market was worth $115B, and it is expected to surpass $275B by 2025, according to the publisher forecasts.
Over the next five years there will be a rapid growth in cloud-based robot services for armies of installed robots and for robots hired on an as-needed basis, especially by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), triggering new demand drivers. It is all happening amid rising angst about human jobs and even human identity, but the momentum is unlikely to be stalled, at least over the next five years, as boosts to sagging productivity in manufacturing and services across both the public and private sector are sought by organizations across the world.
This report provides a detailed analysis of robotics technology and its application in the construction industry
- This report explores robotics technology and its use cases in construction.
- It identifies the key players dominating the current technology theme.
- The key technology, macroeconomic and industry trends are also analyzed.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the importance of robotics technology in construction.
- A review of some of the case studies highlighting the growing capabilities of robotics in addressing business challenges across the industry.
- Identify and benchmark key companies and technology providers based on their exposure to the theme.
Table of Contents
- Value chain
- Industrial caged robots
- Logistics robots
- Consumer robots
- Commercial drones
- Autonomous vehicles
- Specialist robotics software
- Cloud robotics
- Mechanical components
- Industry analysis
- Traditional definition of a robot
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Impact of robotics on construction
- Construction case studies
- Key recommendations for construction companies
- Key recommendations for robotics companies
- Further reading