1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"COVID-19 Impact on Kraft Heinz, H2 2020 Update" reports key findings as of November 2, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Kraft Heinz's diversification in its food business provides the company with necessary help in weathering the negative impact of the pandemic. Its sales are projected to grow in the food sector thereby, providing much-needed resilience to the overall sale. However, with consumers limiting their purchase of non-essential products during the pandemic has affected soft drink sales for the company.
- Growth in food industry to help Kraft Heinz weather the impact of COVID-19.
- Surging demand for food products to cushion Kraft Heinz's business amid the pandemic.
- Estimated growth in food sectors presents a glimmer of hope for Kraft Heinz's business.
- Revival of demand for food products will positively impact the company's overall business.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Kraft Heinz key findings as of November 2, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID 19 vs Kraft Heinz brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Kraft Heinz's regional sectors
- Contact us
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kraft Heinz